Saturday, August 1, 2015

Project - Counts-As Squiggoth pt. 1

The Historicon Flea Market was very good to me a couple weeks back ... I picked up an Archnarok new-on-sprue for just $25.

So now I get to make something that I've been interested in for quite some time -- a Snakebite Clan counts-as Squiggoth.

At this point I am leaning towards a lobba to make it comport with the general ruleset for the Orks, but there is definitely some appeal in having a direct fire kannon too.

It's big, but not as big as I'd hoped, so I plan to build out a big howdah for it.

Separately, its legs are too expansive to allow for true basing -- too big a footprint for the bases used for a Dakka Jet, for example.

Mmm...tasty Chaos Space Marine...

The 'little' guy on the right is what I'm aiming for...


No comments:

Post a Comment